Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thinking of Disney ... Thinking of Favorite Places!

Thinking of Disney .. 

Just writing the word Disney puts a smile on my face.
It's that time year again, the memories of the past fill my mind of all the wonderful times spent  in Florida at Disney World. 
Why then is Disney such a magical place for me?
Its a place to be a kid again, a place far away from everyday life,  a place to dream about dreams.  A place that takes me  within my heart, fills it with Joy and  makes me speechless...
There are few people, places and situations that have ever made me speechless Disney is one of them, the birth of my daughter, and falling in love with someone as unique and charming as Mickey Mouse himself ! 
I love Disney, I love the feeling I have entering the parks, I love the joy I feel  when  I am on the Disney property, the people,  the characters, the atmosphere and most importantly the energy and how it makes me feel…
I love Disney and it is certainly one of my favorite things and places to be!

Where is  your favorite place to be?

The Love of being in Awe of Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment