Saturday, January 21, 2012

Within Reach?

 Within Reach

Have you ever just wanted something so much,  desires something so much, yearn for something so much and it was just out of reach? 

You know it's something so right  and it's within reach but you just can't  quite figure out how to grab a hold of it?

 So does that make it within reach or just out of reach?

I always believed that you must let go, and let fate take over,  and  trust whatever shell be shell be! 

Sometimes  believing getting on your knees and praying for strength knowing whatever happens is exactly what is meant to be...

I still believe in both of those actions... but I also have come to realize... 

What if  picturing, believing, changing your thoughts, and praying, to  manifest what you see within reach can come to pass?

And Instead of speaking, it's just out of reach,  believing it is within reach!

Believing  you can have anything that you can dream, imagine,  picture, hoped-for and desire...

Hey, it's certainly worth a try!

I imagined that I would write a blog and people would read it and what are you doing right now?

Thanks for making my dreams come true!

Having this passion that I love to  write  and to have others read my writings was "just within reach"! 

Now... To write a book and have it on the best-sellers list,  it's time to dream and dream big...
I must believe that "it is within reach"

In Awe and Wonder of my  dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment