Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline ...

A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline

I was watching a Spiritual Cinema movie about young magicians.  A young man by the name of Bill Koch said
"A goal is a dream with a deadline, my dream with a deadline is excellence" 
The wonderer  that I am, got me thinking ...
All the  goals I have ever set for myself I'm not sure that I ever had a deadline, or knew what the drive was. Could the deadline and the drive be the answer for something I've been missing to achieving any of my life goals? 
It's certainly something worth thinking about, the deadline, and the drive. An exact date set on the calendar, and a specific purpose, the drive of why the goal was set in the first place. 
But  not only did this young man state that he set a goal with the deadline, he went one step further  to be very specific about exactly what the  drive for his dream meant to him, and for him it was always excellence.

What do your dreams and your goals mean to you? 
What is your drive for your dreams?

I must ask myself  the same question,
What is my goal, when is my deadline, and what exactly does it all mean to me?

It is certainly something to ponder, something to wonder about, something to ask and keep asking until the goals, the purpose and the drives are achieved  by the deadlines that were set…

Always wondering.!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment