Saturday, January 14, 2012

Those Who Can,  Do  or At The Very Least Try!

Those Who Can,  Do 
or at the very least try....

I was reminded by my 10-year-old daughter years ago that there are doers and talkers in this world.
She said "mommy you are a doer"
I'll never forget that day in the car. I remember thinking who told you about talkers and doers so I asked her and of course she said "I don't know , I was just thinking some people are talkers and you're a doer, you say we are  going to go on a vacation and we go" so that day I was reminded that I am a doer and although sometimes things take time more time than we anticipate, or obstacles get in our way, there's still that determination, to, at the very least try. And as I continue to try to get back to being a doer, I know it's just a matter of time before I will become my old self and be that doer  my 10-year-old daughter saw in me once again.
And by the way I guess she learned something from me after all,  at 25 years old she
received her first doctorate In audiology, now that's truly a Doer!!! 
So, what are you ? 
a Talker or a Doer?

Love the wonder and am in awe of my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment