Thursday, June 14, 2012

What Makes You Smile?

When You're Smiling....

I was on a tour on Monday in Hershey Park ... It's a fun place to visit and the history of Hershey is fascinating!
What a wonderful man and although Hersey is not my favorite chocolate, after hearing the life story of the Hershey company for some reason it certainly taste a lot better to me!

Well on the tour they had us singing old songs... One of the last songs was
" When You're Smiling"
The words;
When you`re smilin`
When you`re smilin`
The whole world smiles with you.
And when you`re laughin`
When you`re laughin`
The sun comes shinin` through.

Come on!!!
Doesn't that just make you
SMILE?
I'm smiling thinking about my last road trip and looking forward to Philadelphia PA next week!
More history

In awe of wonder!
(This makes me smile it was my lunch at Hershey Park : ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment