Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dare to Live

Dare To Live
Shepard Town WV

" Dare to live" were the words playing from a car radio as I drove through the country side in West Virginia... This time I was the passenger for a brief moment in time... Enjoying the peace and tranquility of the wind, sun and music.

I was in a place of complete peace within my spirit... The day had a fork in the road there was a choice to make, the decision was mine...
Which road do I take, I knew there was only one choice...
So I took the high road

I was living a new experience I didn't see coming ... Yet another life lesson, another life experience, another life challenge... All, that keep me wondering.

Someone shared with me recently to put a period after our whys in life and forgo the question marks ...

I've dare to live this past week, yet again on another road trip, I am thankful for all my experiences and blessed to continue to cross the paths of some incredible human beings !

Chocolate anyone? I'm in Heresy PA today : )

In Awe of life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment