Monday, June 25, 2012

Across The Bridge...

Across The Bridge

There's a rainbow across the Bridge
On the other side
It comes and goes
And no one knows
Exactly where it may show
I've seen it first hand
At a time when I took a stand
I Left my side and took a ride
And ended up on the other side...
I read a sign
At the time
I didn't know where I would go
I ended up
across a Bridge called Rainbow...
A day in my life, I will never forget
A day in my life, I will never regret
It was time to leave
And what I got to see
Was a sight I will remember
From now till Eternity
The Rainbow across the bridge
Not one, but two
Not half, but whole
A sign at the time
That brought me peace
Allowed me comfort
Filled my heart with Joy
The day was all mine
I saw a beautiful rainbow
Across the Bridge....

6.24.12 amyw



No comments:

Post a Comment