Thursday, June 21, 2012

And What A Trooper He Was ...

The Trooper

It happened, the dreaded flashing lights and and that wave to pull over...

It was a state trooper in Syracuse pulling us over... As he approached my window, thankfully I was the passenger, I asked what did we do officer ( being the protective mother) of course he played the part and firmly stated " it's what she did" I just smiled knowing he had an image and job to do.... He explained what my daughter did and as only two controlled women could do we smiled and explained we were from out of town...

I wanted so badly to break the ice but I behaved... ( at that moment) when he went to write up the " reduced " ticket which we were thankful for, I couldn't help but want to take a picture knowing I wanted to write about the experience.

My daughter was mad and then became frustrated with me, but I was in a playful mood and knew the ticket was just another hiccup on our journey... I thought " who cares, I'm on the road again enjoying life and all it has to offer!" I just kept smiling...

Well, Mr State Trooper came back with the ticket, I smiled and at that point asked for permission to speak... Let me just say .... He was a sweetheart and even felt bad for issuing the ticket after all...

Mr State Trooper if you did find this blog site after all, you were adorable!!! Thanks for the memories....

In Awe of turning a stressful moment into a memorable one!!!

Life's All good, it's just a matter of how you choose to embrace it....

They say " when life gives you lemons make lemonade"

I say "when life happens and it seems bitter, keep smiling it always makes it better!"

In love awe and wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment