Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Makings Of A Girls Weekend!

The Makings Of A Girls Weekend!

All I can say is I am so thankful for girlfriends !

A weekend filled with smiles, laughter, sunshine, girls bonding, friendship and booze ( just enough and not too much!)

Being at a cottage by the water makes a bonding experience all the more memorable!!

It was my first dip into Lake Ontario, I believe ever! Kayaking on the lake, floating on the water, hanging on the beach brought me back to years of being at Keuka Lake...

I've never spent much time in my own back yard enjoying Lake Ontario and I must say it was quite enjoyable! And to top it off we found a gem of a town in Sodus Point

If you haven't there in awhile, it's well worth a Sunday drive .... It was like being on the Cape ..

So many treasures to be found..
So many blessings in having wonderful girlfriends!!!

Enjoying life, enjoying friends, enjoying the sites....

I awe of life

No comments:

Post a Comment