Friday, June 8, 2012

Just Around The Bend...

What's Around Your Bend?

I was enthralled this morning as I went for my walk I saw this wonderful railroad track....

I crossed a major intersection, walk through a dew filled field to catch a glimpse of this view...I saw the
" bend " I know I had to get a picture !

Then I wondered " what's around the bend?"
Knowing some of the history here in Gettysburg, my mind wandered thinking about the supplies that were brought to this area and the prisoners that were taken out of town on these very same train tracks ...

It got me thinking about life and
as we live each day it had me wondering about my life and
" what's around my bend! "

Ever wonder what's around your bend?

Just wondering...

1 comment:

  1. i worry what's around the bend for my grandchildren.....happy trail...love gail

    ReplyDelete