Saturday, June 23, 2012

Loved And Not Perfect!

The Liberty Bell

I was moved to tears by seeing the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia knowing its history and what it has represented to many over the years ...
Liberty and freedom!

I couldn't help but "wonder" about the the Liberty Bell and it's imperfection because of its crack... It was repaired several times, only to crack again. And although it was never perfect it was admired and loved by many ...

So the Bell had me thinking about "us" and all our imperfections, yet we too are accepted, embraced and loved by many ...

I know it all may sound silly, but the history of this country, and seeing it first hand has opened my eyes to see more with my heart than ever before...

Let your Bell ring, let others hear you, be free and know you too are loved!

Wondering about love!

No comments:

Post a Comment