Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What I Needed to Hear...

When the phone rings in your head Don't answer it!!!

"Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anyone else!"

You know sometimes when you start talking in your head and no one is listening but you ? Mainly, because what you are telling yourself isn't true...

I read this quote on FB this morning
"Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anyone else!"

It inspired me to get out of my own head this morning and continue to follow my dream ....

The Truth is, WE ALL struggle to believe we can achieve, but it's those who keep moving forward no matter what, that will Achieve their Dreams...

Everyday is a Success...
Everyday moves you one step closer...
Everyday has the possibility of your Dreams coming true...

Live Today like its Everyday!

In love with today ...


No comments:

Post a Comment