Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lets Get Smart... And Stop the Garbage on TV

Dreaming and Reality

In my dream last night I waited for the mailman.... A car sat waiting too.
The gentleman waiting had an iPhone 5 in his hand showing the new size to me.

What amazes me is the subconscious. I'm not a TV watcher but last night I had it on ( mainly for American Ideal) I noticed a few iPhone 5 commercials ... I am sure that's where my dream came from.

My point...

All the garbage that is shown on TV has such a negative influence on society and our subconscious.

The reality shows with no values, the NCI like dramas with murders, even the evening news, all disturbing as far as I'm concerned.
Maybe You are not bothered or affected by what you watch, but witnessing what is happening in the world today, sadly others are...

So as society debates over gun control, maybe just maybe, we should rethink what we watch on Television.

I was a TV junkie up until four years ago and although I don't know everything that is going on in the world and I'm not perfect myself... I do know the saying
"garbage in, garbage out"
rings true for the human mind and for me. I'm thinking I can't be the only one affected by the garbage that is seen on TV!

In Awe of Change
In Wonder of When

No comments:

Post a Comment