Thursday, January 3, 2013

Acceptance is a Gift to Give and Receive...

As a blogger I love to write what's on my mind... Sometimes my mind is empty or at least my thoughts are not as profound as I would like them to be. As I journey into each new day I am focused on completing my book, a promise I have made to myself....which needs to be written and the final copy due to the publisher by May 1.... My blogging is all part of my journey. I have written vignettes and poetry for the past several years...somedays I post past writings, today is one of those days ... I usually remember the story behind what I write, today not so much!
This was written after I received a phone call that much I know. It was also written 561 days ago.... enjoy and wish me luck on my 3 month Journey into the unknown world of publishing.

I had a conversation with myself this morning...
And I said
"Acceptance is a gift I can give to myself along with others. I choose to accept me for me And you for you...
Differences will always be present
What we do with our differences is
called acceptance should we choose to honor each other for being different.."
Thank you for the connection by phone this afternoon... And thank you for honoring our differences...

In awe of life lessons ....
What will you learn from someone today and how will you make a difference?

Photo from boingboing.net

No comments:

Post a Comment