Thursday, January 3, 2013

DeFluffing....

Time to DeFluff....

De-fluffing after the holidays can always be a challenge. I found myself needing to make that first step out of bed and into the gym. Fluffing up during the holidays happens to "most" of us. Living in New York with snowy winters doesn't help the matter...
Which is one reason I decided to start snowshoeing this year...

So as I work hard on defluffing from Christmas cookies (sugar) and Christmas ham (salt), both I consider to be the other "White drug", I challenge you to join me this day to do something healthy for your body, mind and spirit..
Snowshoeing for me has been an incredible experience for all three!!!
Here's to Mother Nature and her beauty that surrounds us daily....

What will you do today for your mind, body and spirit ?

In love...



No comments:

Post a Comment