Monday, January 28, 2013

Moving People to Action

"Move People To Action..."
Wendy Lipton-Dibner

I just spent 4 days at a wonderful speakers conference...
Called "Move People To Action..."
I love meeting and learning about others... As my personal journey continues through others, learning about them and myself, I continue to look forward to my future and the path I will follow...
One area I would love to share and speak on is...
"Life's journey and what we learn about ourselves through loving others..."
A very simple concept and an incredible place to live... A life filled with Love, Awe and Wonder...
Connecting, embracing, loving others truly teaches us incredible lessons about self love...

Who will you love today... And

If you had access to all the time and money in the world but first had to share some love with someone...
What would that look like to you?

Just wondering...

(Picture with Bob Doyle everyone knew who he was but me!!! A nice feeling, not being in Awe of his past but enjoying who he is in the present...)

No comments:

Post a Comment