Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Journey is My Goal...

"The Journey is the Goal"
David Hancock

I was in the office of my coach and she assured me...
"Everyday I was successful" she shared, "it wasn't the end goal which makes you a success but doing something daily towards that goal which makes you successful..." This all came up because of the feeling of failing...

Writing a book, being an author, puts you in a very vulnerable place. Sharing your inner most thoughts and experiences may seem easy to do, but the truth is there is a huge piece to this passion of writing that leaves me fearful... That state of emotion is a place that I am aware of for my personal growth. Without that feeling, and embracing that fear I wouldn't understand it from others point of view... Having my own insecurities and anxieties are wonderful feelings to experience all for personal growth and empathy for others.

So when I read a quote like
"The journey is the Goal" that keeps me moving in the right direction knowing my journey and ALL those emotions and fears during those few off moments along with all the love, awe and wonder I personally experience daily is my Goal...
My journey is my Goal!!!

In Awe of personal growth...

(Picture taken from a FB page)

No comments:

Post a Comment