Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Art of the P Word!

The Art of Procrastination
A gift?
A talent?
A fear ?

Most of us procrastinate at some point in our lives. Perhaps some never procrastinate... I fall into the first category of "most of us". I never use to procrastinate, today has been a day of awareness for me.

I have a goal, actually a "deadline" to meet and yet I sit here writing this entry for my blog, just one more distraction to help me procrastinate from completing my book.

According to Audioenglish.net
The verb PROCRASTINATE has 2 senses:
1. postpone doing what one should be doing
2. postpone or delay needlessly

I love the second meaning
postpone or delay needlessly...

Needlessly meaning Without need
And yet I NEED to finish a manuscript by May 1....

So know that I have mastered the Art of Procrastination... It's time to master the Art of Writing a Book ...

Are you a procrastinator?
What do you most procrastinate about?

In Awe of Self Awareness

(I'm thinking this guy just maybe a procrastinator)

No comments:

Post a Comment