Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Who has been your Carin?

"Cairn is a term used for a man-made pile (or stack) of stones. It comes from the Scottish Gaelic: càrn (plural càirn). Cairns are found all over the world in uplands, on moorland, on mountaintops, near waterways and on sea cliffs, and also in barren desert and tundra areas. They vary in size." Wikipedia

Carins are stone markers along the path to allow you to find you way coming and going...

There were many Carins on my hike yesterday and to be honest without them I would have been lost several times. Simple piles of rocks guiding the way. It made me Wonder about all the "Carins" in my life, those people who have been placed on my path in life to guide me in the right direction and I never realized they were there...

Who has been a "Carin" along your path in life?



No comments:

Post a Comment