Thursday, October 18, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane....

"I'm Leaving On Jet Plane"..(again)

My last trip for 2012, what a travel year this has been...

This trip, I am following my dream, by attending an Authors Convention in Las Vegas! My dream of becoming an author is one step closer...

From Las Vegas I am connecting with a friend in AZ to hike the Grand Canyon and Sedona.
I am Back out west for 12 days... traveling is one of my favorite thing to do, Something I watched my grandmother do her whole life ... It must run in the family : )

I'm not sure why I have been so blessed this year with the number of trips I have taken ... But this I know without a doubt ... I BELIEVED it would happen and it has...

If you dream it, You Must Believe it!

I'm a believer in Speaking your dreams, desires and passions
out loud...

Put a VOICE to your DREAMS and
live them as they come TRUE!

What do you DREAM of?

Living life filled with
Love, Awe and Wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment