Friday, October 26, 2012

One Step Closer....

One Step Closer

I haven't seen the outside yet ...but I'm one step closer to my dream!
I landed late Wednesday night in
Las Vegas to a whirlwind authors conference, Authors 101. I was fortunate enough to have been put in touch with the owners of the publishing company Morgan James, Rick and David two awesome publishers.
Thanks to a beautiful women who truly is selfless, she has opened a door for me that I didn't know existed...

For years I have seen a door in front of me. A door I thought needed to be held open. And for now it is. It is up to me to walk through it....I've been given a wonderful opportunity!

Maybe there has been someone in your life who has opened a door for you to show you the way. My dream is to open the door for women and show them a way out or a way back in... To rediscover who they are and live a life filled with love awe and wonder ...

After meeting with one of the owners of the publishing company yesterday I feel one step closer to seeing my dream come true!!! And you can too!

I'm a writer... I will be forever grateful for editors !!! ; )

I just went outside ... Enjoy the view!
Rick Frishman and me : )

In awe of the wonder that surrounds me....

1 comment:

  1. Amy..you have a gift to share with the world!You will walk through that door into a bright and beautiful future, and never look back!
    You are truly an inspiration!
    Share your life filled with Love Awe and Wonder!

    ReplyDelete