Monday, October 8, 2012

Lost For Words

So I thought....

I find myself lost for words lately...
Not necessarily in the verbal context but with the written word. I write, I express my thoughts and feelings through the written word... So to be lost for words makes me wonder!

I wonder why my disconnect between my thoughts and my ability to express them lately... I have many emotions consciously and subconsciously that are unresolved.

To me, unresolved emotions are personal growth periods. Periods of time when the old is released and the new self has space and time to be cultivated through personal refinement...

Improving myself, by allowing life and all its situations to guide me in the direction of love and purpose without questioning why is what drives me.

The "Why" of life is what moves me forward, challenges me, and allows me to hunger for that healthy personal growth . My ability to live in a state of Love, Awe and Wonder keeps my eyes and heart open to the beauty that surrounds me ... And life's "Whys" are just one way of pushing myself to a place of living with the authentic me!!!

Hmmm, and I questioned myself being lost for words... Imagine truly if...

In wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment