Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Non Traditional Traditional Life...

My Non Traditional Traditional Life...

I have come to embrace my non traditional life as traditional ...

The "traditional" life at my age use to look and be so different.

I would be celebrating my 30th plus anniversary any day now, my "wonderful" husband would be getting ready to retire soon and our dreams of being snowbirds would almost be here by now...

I used to miss not having what I thought was a wonderful traditional life.... To which I now say
REALLY? WTF ("freak" for all you traditionalists) was I thinking!!!
OMG give me my Non Traditional life
any day of the week!

As I head out of town yet again to Las Vegas for an Authors convention to follow my dream, then to AZ to hike the Grand Canyon with a friend, I am embracing a whole new way of a traditional life... the depth of my thankfulness is endless ...

I spent many years wondering why?
What was wrong with me?
Asking myself Who am I?

Only to realize my Non Traditional life is MY Traditional life!!! And I couldn't be more blessed ...

To all my beautiful friends with wonderful husbands and getting ready to retire soon, I say, good job for staying married all those years...

To all my beautiful friends who are single searching for that husband ...
I say, STOP looking and embrace your beautiful non traditional life as traditional...

To have found peace in a non traditional way... what an incredible feeling!!!

Like this leaf...
The LOVE was there all along...

Just in total AWE!

No comments:

Post a Comment