Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Living Life Filled With Love Awe and Wonder..

"Creator of Love Awe and Wonder" was the title someone once gave me.
Someone very special to me. Someone who taught me to love myself, accept others for their differences and to be open to looking at life through the eyes of oneness... We are all one. The separation that we all experience is because of having to be right! No one is right... no one is wrong ... We are all just one with differing thoughts, thoughts that if embraced and accepted would bring us all closer to each other as one...
One love, one world, Oneness...

The creator in me has followed my dreams ... And I have taken that Love, Awe and wonder to heart...

This past year I truly have lived a life filled with love awe and wonder which I continue to write about.

My strength sometimes can be my weakness ... But through those times of weaknesses is when I grow and become stronger....

I recently have had another growth spurt. Which has continued to center me in a place of healing, self love and acceptance of the world and others around me. I know God is continuing
to move me closer to my True Self...

Living Life...
Love awe and wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment