Monday, October 29, 2012

From New York to Love

It Took My Breath Away!

I was leaving Nevada heading to Arizona by car and the sites I saw took my breath away...
As I headed around the bend there was an unbelievable view of lake Mead...

The Awe and Wonder I felt brought me to tears. There I was on the road again with a feeling of excitement and freedom. There is something about driving through this country I absolutely Love!!!
Most of the time I am by myself as I drive from one destination to an other. The feeling of peace and contentment within my soul is empowering. My non traditional, traditional life has taught me a Love I have never experienced before. A love beyond what I think I see, an awe of a world filled with beauty that surrounds me, and a wonder that continually takes my breath away...

My Authors conference was beyond anything I could have imagined! And for reasons I would have never guessed... I was in awe and wonder over the people and connections I made this past week... People who touched me in a way I never thought possible! I found something, that I must share with others. It's another LAW of life.... A LAW, if understood, will change your life forever...

Living life filled with
Love Awe and Wonder...

(With David Morgan James Publisher)

No comments:

Post a Comment