Saturday, July 28, 2012

Three Dating Cat-egories

Love Interest, No Interest,
Just Friends....

Three dating categories... I still find myself stunned on occasion thinking about the fact I'm 50 something and single... To that I say "REALLY ! "
Omg how did I get here... Not only me but the thousands of all of us over 50 that are single...

The good news is that it's not a bad place to be, as a matter of fact ( my fact) I quite enjoy being single in one sense and yet in another I wish I could have been able to celebrate a 50th anniversary... That will never happen!

But...

I have come to realize I still have a chance at celebrating a 25th Anniversary with someone someday! I am not saying it would be a "wedding" anniversary but a anniversary of loving and adoring that one special partner for 25 years....

It's funny how I wonder...
I wonder who that will be...

So as I continue with connections and sorting through those three categories... love interest, no interest, or just friends the search continues... More importantly the connections I make are priceless to me...

What a beautiful gift to receive at my age ... The joy of connecting ...

In Awe of LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment