Friday, July 13, 2012

Freedom

Freedom

As I was walking this morning in AZ several of the traffic signs caught my eye .... I've seen the same signs many times before but for some reason the were speaking to me...

The first one had an arrow pointing right saying "Only" and I wondered hmm what if life only had one way to live? As I came up the hill, the view was beautiful, then I noticed the Roundabout sign... Again I couldn't help but think about life and what if we kept going in circles our whole life ...as I looked over my shoulder another breathtaking sight of the mountains. Two more signs caught my eye, No Outlet and Stop!!!
Both stopped me in my tracks thinking OMG ... There is a message here...

At that moment a friend tex me and asked "what are you feeling" and all I could think with the beauty around me was FREEDOM!! I was brought to tears realizing the peace I feel on the road seeing this country first hand and the Freedom it gives me ...

I was in Love with the sights this morning of my surroundings and in total Awe of the message I was hearing and in Wonder of the Freedom I feel when I am on the road!!!

In Love Awe and Wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment