Tuesday, July 31, 2012

No Fault Insurance, No Fault Living...

NO Fault Living ....

I keep going deeper into a place within myself I call acceptance.

A place within my spirit that I never realized the depth of love even existed.

Through trails and pain comes a breath of air so fresh, if you are quiet and still enough to receive it, it's as if a new life has been breathed into ones being...

There is so much love in this world to embrace and receive if you keep your eyes and heart open ...

We all have a choice...
"To see others faults or
To love others differences..."

Maybe there are NO faults in others after all, only differences to be loved embraced and accepted ...

Imagine if ....

We saw "differences as gifts"
And there was
No such thing as faults!!!

What a world we would live in...

Let it start with You inside of You....

In awe of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment