Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stop And Smell The Honeysuckle

Do You Believe? Are You Present?

As I sat "star glazing" on the front porch with one of my dearest friends last night in Prescott AZ, I began to smell the sweetest fragrance of honeysuckle.

I've been to Arizona many times and I have sat in that same spot on her front porch, but I have never experienced the sweet fragrance of honeysuckle before.

Our senses are an incredible gift!

The sights I saw yesterday as I traveled, the people alone were amazing. Just being present to every moment of everyday and enjoying the journey in life and not just the destination.

I find myself "Believing" lately as I am Present to the moment. There is an incredible peace and contentment in
Believing in what you are yearning for.

Whether passions listed on a bucket list, fulfilling your hearts desire, or reaching for that dream that you believe without a doubt you can achieve .... You first must "Believe!"

I Believed I would take a road trip and start to travel for connection in order to write a book that I Believe will be a best seller. And this past winter everything I began speaking to myself and others started happening.
I Believed...

I also realized I needed to be Present to my life's journey and enjoy each and every moment of each and every day....

I smelled the sweet fragrance of honeysuckle last night on her front porch, the gift of another god given sense, a smell, that allowed me to be present to that exact moment in time, and yet actually brought a memory back from forty years ago as a little girl... And forty years later I realized I am living my life, loving myself and others, believing in who I am, and bring present to my life's journey...

I Believe this journey for me is about connection, I believe I will travel, and write, as I am present to each and every moment of each and everyday.
I believe that my life partner is right there in front of me...

Sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch

Don't go a day without Believing.
Be present to your journey in life as you embrace each and every one of your senses...

Do you Believe in yourself and your dreams?
Are you present in this moment?
What do see right now?

In Awe of Believing !

No comments:

Post a Comment