Saturday, July 28, 2012

Men And Their Feelings....

Are Men's Feelings Limited?

"There is a boundary to men's passions when they act from feelings; but none when they are under the influence of imagination."
Edmund Burke

Another great thought provoking quote...
Men and their Feelings vs
Men and their imagination!

I wonder why the disconnect for a lot of men when it comes to feelings and their limitation of grasping their emotions ...

I ask "are men emotionally available"
Are they even capable to be emotionally available? this is just a question, a curiosity, since I tend to attract those who are not...

A man with feelings, in touch with his emotions and can still show strength...I believe is a wonderful combination ..
(if you're out there and single call me!)

As a women I'm certainly emotional and thankful for the depth of my emotions, I am also strong.
A strength I believe most women have to endure life's challenges ...

The quote that had me wondering was written by a man ... A man with honest integrity about his feelings....

To all you men who are emotionally available... Thank you for being you!

Love Awe and Wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment