Monday, July 2, 2012

Beauty All Around

Making Life All Worth While!

Meeting people is a passion of mine...
In order to do that I must leave my house and be out there in the world. Somedays I am amazed at who I meet and why God has them cross my path! Yesterday was no exception.

I met a wonderful women in the afternoon unexpectedly. I asked her
" why did you move to Montana ?"
She said " his name was Kelly"
I laughed at her answer because of her wit... Come to find out we had the same birthdays and we were born an hour apart.. I felt like I had just met a kindred soul.

She touched my life as much as I touched hers yesterday for a few fleeting moments... Her pain, her perseverance, her depth, her triumphs all inspired me. A connection I will hold close to my heart, a chance meeting, I think not!
We had a moment of connection as we saw the others inner beauty and shared a piece of our hearts with the eachother...

As the day progressed I had a second chance meeting with another connection, a stranger, an angel in a bar... I went to a place out of my box, but I know it was Gods way of showing me my outer beauty as well has he had shown me my inner beauty earlier that day, meeting my new friend from Montana ...

Sometimes we need to be reminded of our beauty. Beauty comes in many forms, the most important is the beauty others see deep within our souls without even knowing who we are...

Inner beauty, outer beauty, seeing the beauty in others as well as ourselves is a blessing...

Look for the beauty in the mirror, then look at the beauty all around you! We all have beauty inside and out, let yours be seen today....

In Awe of Gods Beauty in others!

1 comment:

  1. By the way, his name is still Kelly!

    There is no such thing as a chance meeting. God has it all planned out. We, as humans, want the details first.

    "Man plans. God laughs!" My mantra.

    I thought I should post the following on here for You.

    "My Favorite Things"

    Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
    Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
    Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
    Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
    Silver white winters that melt into springs
    These are a few of my favorite things

    When the dog bites
    When the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I simply remember my favorite things
    And then I don't feel so bad!

    And a closing thought....Rochester August 4th is going to be "THE PLACE TO BE!"

    ReplyDelete