Thursday, July 19, 2012

18 Again!

Friends Celebrating

It's friends, connections, unconditional love that warms my heart... Celebrating my best friends birthday last night, a friendship of over 47 years, I was reminded of being 18 again!

A bar, a band, a drink in hand ...

All brought back memories of those younger single years when you went out at 11:00 pm, you could smoke in bars (thank God that changed ) and you drove home, when maybe you shouldn't have!!!

So what's changed? Well I'm not "younger" anymore, I'm asleep by 11:00, thankfully don't smoke, and I have to walk 3 miles this morning to pick up my car! ( smart move)
Which I consider good exercise...

So it was quite a birthday celebration, a blast from the past and a blast in the present...
A fun night all around spent with two wonderful women.

I awe of wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment