Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Thanksgiving Heart...

Even in the cranberry sauce!!!

Thanksgiving caught me off guard this year. It's ability to come faster and faster every year is overwhelming! This year was no different. Family and friends were present, the turkey was moist, all the trimmings delicious and there was a peace within. I felt a calming peace throughout the day.

I was more present to this Thanksgiving for some reason. Thankful to God, thankful to my life's journey, thankful for a feeling of being "centered" for the first time in my life.

I am thankful to God for the path he has me on, I am thankful to my friends who love and support my journey unconditionally. I am thankful for all the trails that got me to this place of serenity and an understanding of acceptance
and oneness. We are ALL Gods children called to Love ... I have found a place of Love, Awe and Wonder through my journey, which has been a gift from God...

I am reminded and thankful daily of my blessings. There are signs all around to remind us and Thanksgiving was no different .

There it was my sign .... A Heart

The HEART in the cranberry sauce!!
The sign of Gods Love, His reminder to love myself and that I am loved unconditionally ...
Keep your eyes open and you will be amazed at what you see!

Seeing life through the eyes of love awe and wonder ....

No comments:

Post a Comment