Friday, November 16, 2012

Dear Amy,

Dear Amy,

"Congratulations! Your manuscript proposal, Living Life Filled With Love Awe and Wonder has been accepted by Morgan James Publishing."

Words, when I read them felt too easy. How had it happened so quickly? An acceptance letter from a publishing company to publish my book ...
Was it too quick or am I just ready?

They say timing is everything. My timing of meeting an incredible woman named Sharon was a huge driving force to my acceptance letter, and to her I am eternally grateful...

Publishing a book can be a complicated process, but certainly a process of incredible learning, there's so much more than just writing a book...

I look forward to this journey over the next several months ( possible 12 in all) from submission to release...
A process I look forward to, a journey I have been dreaming of...

It was shared with me a few years ago by someone I dearly love, that I was "A Creator of Love, Awe and Wonder" when I read those words I knew without a doubt that was who I was and who I am!

I live my life daily with Love, Awe and Wonder... And I plan to share that way of life with millions... It's one more LAW ( Love Awe Wonder) of life...

Loving life, In Awe of this journey, staying present to the Wonder if it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment