Friday, November 2, 2012

Learning To Stay Present...

Making The Most Out of Life!

There's a movement referencing "living in the NOW..." Everywhere you look there are books, speakers, encouraging "living in the Now..."
That concept has been around from the beginning of time! But do we
truly grasp the concept of NOW?

I've come to realize things happen,
plans change, people change, life changes... Being able to go with the flow and live in the moment, the NOW without hesitation and living in a place of unity, connection and love is sometimes challenging. Finding that place within and being able to get out of ourselves and our Ego and be present to the gift of Now is truly a refreshing place to live...

Today my plans changed I didn't make the Grand Canyon and as I sit in an Apple Store in Scottsdale AZ I had the pleasure to visit a beautiful area I would have never experienced ...

Living in the Now allows you to be present to life's gifts that are happening Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment