Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Serenity Now!!!

Technology Minimalist...

I consider myself a minimalist....
Especially when it comes to technology! I would love to say I get the whole "technical jargon" but the truth is, I don't!
I want to and I want to desperately.... But for some reason I get to a certain point and my brain shuts down. I blame it on the amount of "grey matter" I may or may not have left on my right sided thinking brain.
So as a minimalist I try very hard to do the best I can, and just when I think I have caught up to some new technical "thing" it changes or something new is added.
So for me I'll keep trying to catch up, with a bottle of Tylenol in one hand for all the headaches and a cup of tea in the other to stay calm! Or was that a bottle of Valium and and glass of wine? Either way I am determined to do the best I can!

Serenity Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment