Monday, November 19, 2012

A Priceless Stone

A Valuable Stone ..

They say the Diamond is one of the most precious stones... It's strength, strong enough to cut glass. It's value, priceless...it's nickname "A Stone".

I have received several diamonds over my lifetime but only one very precious stone.

It was giving to me on a date and the words read "Free Your Spirit" with the word "Intent" written on the back. A stone, to me, that continues to be priceless because of its message of encouragement. Two years later my Spirit is freer than I could have ever imagined. My acceptance and love for myself and the the world around me has finally been set free...

Have you ever lived by the words
"Free Your Spirit" ?

Breathe with your HEART...
And let your Spirit FREE...

Loving the awe and wonder of life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment