Friday, November 9, 2012

Off With The Top!!!

Out of the Box

I got thinking, which made me wonder...
In order to go out of the box in life you first need to take the box top off...

What would it take to go outside of your box?

My box top was removed after my life took a unexpected change a few years ago. I had a choice, in fact I have had many choices in the past several years. Living life to the fullest was one of them. For me it looked like and felt different than what I was use to. A new place, a different life, my box top off and there I was, set free... Out of the box.... And free to be me.

I've come to love and accept people for who they are, what they believe and embrace our differences. A place, where if we all were open, could change this world.

There is no perfect person, no right or wrong answer only the box we each choose to live in. Your box has a top and there's a big world out there to explore....

Have you ever taken your box top off ?
Have you ever gone outside your box?

Just wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment