Thursday, March 8, 2012

What Do You love?


"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do" Rumi

I've struggled for years with the question " what do you do?"
And yet there's my answer from the 1200's the poet Rumi writes:

"Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do"

What I love is people, connection, wondering, learning, photography, and writing...

I have BS in Health Science, I have BE in life, and my MSW a Master of Self Wondering about life... : )
what more do I need?

I smile, as I think of society and the pressure I've felt over the years to be something that has a title that the world looks at as an "accepted" career...

I've been many things in life but none more fulfilling than a mother, and a writer of wondering..
I am proud of my accomplishments,

And I am excited about continuing to do...

"What I love, knowing its "What I do!"

A creator of Love, Awe, and Wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment