Friday, March 23, 2012

Lost Purpose...

I saw a wonderful movie called Hugo...

So many messages, but what I want to share was this

"If you lose your purpose it's like you're broken" Wow!

How many people struggle to find their purpose in life?

Most people I know at some point in their life at the very least, question their purpose...

So losing or not having a purpose and feeling "Broken" makes perfect sense.

I love wondering.... I often question my purpose and wonder how often I have felt broken not knowing what it was been on occasion.

Our purpose in life changes, like the seasons in our life!

Awareness of purpose helps complete the desire to feel fulfilled within our soul ...

Do you know your purpose?
Do you strive to fulfill your purpose?

Just wondering ....

No comments:

Post a Comment