Monday, March 5, 2012

Stepping Out

Stepping Out..

I was challenged to "keeping it real" when I wrote my entry on my blog yesterday, at least I felt challenged.

So as I stepped out of my comfort zone and shared from a vulnerable side it was very interesting the inner peace I felt by releasing an inner
fear/feeling that has been on my heart.

By sharing those words, something in me was freed...

And in a strange way it was the beginning of stepping out into a new perspective for me. A perspective of looking, living and making a conscious effort in being present to today without lingering in the past or worrying about the future....

For me, my written words are a way to cleanse, express and heal in many circumstances... I am able to express a part of my inner depth written more easily than verbally...

A gift that was recently given to me by a friend who opened a door, then held it open until I was able to step through...

"Stepping out" through a door that had been shut for many years, has given me a freedom beyond anything I could have imagined...

What a gift, what a friend, what a door to step through!

A creator of Love, Awe and Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment