Thursday, March 1, 2012

Enjoy Joy

EnJoy Joy...

Joy is a place I'd love to live everyday of my life....
Reality is a place I live!

I was wondering about how to just enjoy life on a daily basis...
In spite of " life on a daily basis"

Joy, Enjoy, Enjoying, Enjoyment...

Joy is:
a feeling or state of great delight or happiness; keen pleasure; elation.

Enjoy to:
Derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in

so if I could ...
stay in a state of delight or happiness and receive pleasure from "life on a daily basis"
Then I could live in a place of Joy!

That got me wondering...
What gives me the most Joy?
For me it is....
CONNECTION
To others
To Friends
To strangers
To a companion
To Writing
To learning about life

And I am still learning how to connect with the most important connection in my life...
Connection
To Self....

And you? What brings you Joy?

Creating Love Awe and Wonder ...


No comments:

Post a Comment