Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Settling ?"

I got thinking about the word settling.
So I looked up the meaning...

The Meaning:
"A gradual sinking to a lower level"

It made me think about when things settle,  what exactly happens to them.  
Like a foundation when it settles..  It may crack or a new house the walls may even crack.. Which makes perfect sense according to the above definition "A gradual sinking to a lower level" ...  I have seen this first hand in my own home. And we all know nothing good can come from too many cracks!! 

Of course it got me wondering about relationships ...and  when we "settle"  in a relationship is  it  just a matter of time before it sinks to a lower level and cracks also ?

It would seem that way.. 

So today's lesson: 

"Don't settle and you wont sink to a lower level!" 

Keep on wondering : )

No comments:

Post a Comment