Sunday, February 19, 2012

Are We There Yet?

I started wondering this morning about life ... And at what point do we realize we have truly arrived?

Arrived to the place of purpose and stop driving ourselves crazy searching for life's answers. 

Then I thought "are we there yet"
Which just made me smile , because as children we are always wondering "are we there yet?"

I've come to the realization "I'm not there yet" and if I am fortunate enough to keep searching and seeking life's wonders and mysteries I'll  never arrive, I'll just keep living , loving and embracing life's journey...

Maybe it's not the destination after all that matters, but experiencing and embracing people, places and things along the path of our life's  journey.

Makes me wonder,  how much have I missed waiting to arrive!!!

Never stop wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment