Friday, February 17, 2012

Connect the Disconnect

"Connect" the Disconnect 

Working on ourselves as we walk through life is a place to 
"strive to arrive!"

I believe most of us have what I like to refer to as a  " disconnect."  Being a wonderer of people, a person who loves connection, I've seen a lot of this " disconnect" in my life time. 

We are all made up of two sides, our strengths and our weaknesses . The very strength within us can be the very same thing that makes us weak..  The dreaded Disconnect.   

I've come to realize this, working hard on myself, being the best I can be, starting with loving myself from the inside out... 

Even with the emotion of Love, we can  be disconnected ... This can happen by Loving someone more than we love ourselves.  In order to connect with the world around us we must be aware of what and how we connect in all areas of our life! 

Strive to find the connect of any disconnect that may be causing havoc with your ability to be all that you desire to be ... And to connect the missing pieces  you must drop the "dis" and just connect!

And by the way, The root prefix "Dis" means take way or deprive...

Why would you want to deprive yourself of connection?

Especially connection with your authentic self, so the connection with others will be that much more authentic!

The Wonderer wondering again!

No comments:

Post a Comment