Wednesday, February 15, 2012

P&E

Pissed and Empowered

Can being pissed make you empowered? I think so !!!

Only if you move through a negative emotion can we feel the empowerment ... If we stay stuck to long in a feeling of negative emotion it will take over our thoughts and take over you ..

We have choices, to feel, embrace what we feel, honor those feelings, and when it's time move them out of your thoughts and choose to feel empowered ...

I am honoring being pissed, although angry is a nicer word : ) but I am choosing the word pissed, for me personally it has away of helping me to release and move into the state of empowerment more easily.

Choose your thoughts and your feelings will follow.. Release your negative emotions (when ready) and embrace your empowered self!

Already feeling so much more empowered : )

In wonder of the Awe of strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment