Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Swim Nemo Swim

Finding Nemo...

I got thinking about a goldfish the other day. Being trapped in a bowl going around and around in circles all day long, made me think of my own life...

I had felt stuck in the same bowl, in the same water, in the same circle for years... it's been the last several years that has got me thinking and wondering so much more about life.

Perhaps brought on by my age, being an empty nester, being single, or just being present to life!

I've come to realize there is a huge ocean out there to swim in...
People to see, place to go, life to be lived....

And I thought, what if I was to leave my little fishbowl and I swam into that huge ocean of life... It certainly could be scary and I could be eaten alive.. Then I realized it's a chance I have to take, embrace, Live, to truly be set free....

And after I was all done wondering, I realized that makes me Nemo...
Finding Nemo means finding Me!

"Swim Nemo Swim!"
N nature vs nurture
E excitement vs excellence
M meaningful vs Mindful
O original vs ordinary

Love wondering ....

No comments:

Post a Comment