Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Path To Your "New Normal"

New Normal,
A Path into the unknown...

What is normal?

according to Definitions.net
Normal means:
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; regular; natural.

What was normal to me yesterday isn't the same normal to me today!
The path I was on a few short years ago is not the same path I walk today.

I have come to embrace my new path to be my new normal. Whether it's life, health, love, relationships, things change, our path changes, our "normal" changes....
What I have realized is my "new normal" is my normal... Which some may just call change!

Being flexible to change and to what used to be normal is a state of mind we must accept. A healthy way of moving forward in life is to embrace
change and our new normal. Nothing stays the same, life continues to change all around us and within us...
Change is good, along with loving your New Normal, and embracing your new life's path...

What's your New Normal?
Where is your new path leading you?

In love awe and wonder of life's new path....

No comments:

Post a Comment