Saturday, September 15, 2012

Finding Patience Through a Murse!

A Murse = A man purse

I've come to realize patience is a gift that I have acquired as I've aged. Life is filled with the unknown. Patience has helped me in many situations, like waiting for a delayed airplane, dealing with elderly parents to even where my personal life is today.

I am thankful for my newer acquired patience, I'm not even sure where it comes from when needed...
They say " it is what it is" so I have to believe patience allows me to be tolerant to a fast changing world
around me.

I sat for 12 hours waiting for my father to be admitted into the hospital, love played a huge part in my patience. Even when he wouldn't let go of his murse (man purse) and insisted on keeping it close to him, all I could do was be patient with him and smile!

Life isn't always easy, I certainly struggle personally being a single women at this age, but for now I will be patient with my life (at least try)
as my life continues to move in the direction of Love Awe and Wonder...
I continue to learn the lesson of patience daily, yesterday, love played a huge part and my fathers murse just made me smile and gave me peace and contentment!

“Patience is a gift you give others as much as yourself" aw

Who will you be patient with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment