Thursday, December 8, 2011

Taking Things For Granted

Taking Things For Granted

As I was flying home from AZ  on the Red eye last month I was thinking about all the Miracles I have witnessed in my life,  then I thought,  look at all of our  life's moments we all take for granted ...
Some may wonder why I would choice to fly across country at 11:30 at night only to arrive home at 10:00 in the morning.  I love to wonder and what a better time than in the middle of the night 30,000 ft in the air.  Of course as I was wondering I thought "I’m experiencing a Miracle flying" and yet so many times I have taken so many miracles for granted. Think about everything you experience in a day, I’m sure you will find many things to be thankful for and realize just how many miracles you are blessed with...

What is one miracle you have taken for granted lately?

Loving the Awe of Wonder while breathing with my Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment